Good afternoon ladies! I haven’t done one of my Friday Favorites posts in a while, so I figured I’d get back into the groove today. Here’s what I’ve been crushing on this week…
- Cat Stevens albums, particularly this song. I used to listen to his music when I was younger and it somehow reminds me to be calm, strong, confident and inspired
- The $50 voucher to Basho Japanese Brasserie that my boyfriend bought me from LivingSocial. They definitely serve up the top three Spicy Tuna Maki rolls I’ve ever tasted.
- The new FitFluential #proof tanks. Once you sweat, the back reads “#proof” and well it’s an extra excuse to get extra sweaty during workouts!
- My super refreshing, delicious homemade summer tabouli. It was so good that I’m actually making it again for a summer BBQ this weekend.
- Sticks & Twigs from Mary’s Gone Crackers. These little gluten free, whole grain pretzels are to die for, and contain good-for-you whole grains like brown rice, amaranth, quinoa, and millet.
- Grilled turkey burgers with sauteed mushrooms & onions, topped with melted fresh mozzarella.
- Running! Yes, I am running again in training for the Newport Half Marathon this October. And let me just say, it feels gooood.
- Snail mail from a good friend. Nothing makes me smile more than a letter in the mail!
- Shutting down. Yes that means no TV, phone, or computer within the hour before bed. Try it sometime…
- These handmade little hair ties from local Boston company, Stanz & Co. Stay tuned, there will be a giveaway on my blog in the near future!
- Hummus wraps for lunch. Hummus + leafy greens + olive oil + cucumber + salt & pepper + feta + whole grain pita.
What’s at the top of your list this week? HAPPY Friday!